|Posted by Thomas David McMurray on October 19, 2020 at 7:50 AM|
Week of Prayer 2 - God's Ongoing Creation
List of Resources
Orientations, Volume 2, Part A, Chapter 2, John Veltri, S.J.
"Listening with the Heart"
"Loving Well, Listening Well"
"Listening," Morton T. Kelsey
"I Know You Are Listening to Me When"
"Reflection On Annotation #15"
"Mystery is Endless Knowability," Richard Rohr
"At Home in Mystery," Richard Rohr
Review of Prayer
Questions to reflect on:
When have you not felt listened to?
How did it happen?
How did it make you feel?
How do you need to improve your listening skills?
Respond to any one or two of the following questions. Post your reflections for the other interns to consider and comment on. Comments (that is, replies to a posting, are to be limited to "affirming," "clarifying," or "mirroring" statements. And, as usual, they are to be non-judgmental avoiding any form of debate.
Questions to consider as you review the reading.
1, What were the highlights of the material for me?
2. What touched me or gave me new or nuanced insights?
3. What challenged me in this material?
4. What connects or resonates with my experience of the Spiritual Exercises
5. What was relevant to my formation as a prayer companion or spiritual director?
6. What would you like to take to prayer?
Categories: RIDL Formation Intern Reflections