|Posted by Thomas David McMurray on November 4, 2020 at 4:25 PM|
Week of Prayer 4 - God's Invitation to Greater Freedom
Orientations, Volume 2, Part A, Chapter 4, John Veltri, S.J.
"St. Ignatius on Psychological and Spiritual Wholeness"
"Prayer That Works"
"Images of God Sources in Scripture"
"False Images of God and Self"
Repetition, "The Ignatian Adventure," O'Brien, p61
Respond to any one or two of the following questions. Post your reflections for the other interns to consider and comment on. Comments (that is, replies to a posting, are to be limited to "affirming," "clarifying," or "mirroring" statements. And, as usual, they are to be non-judgmental avoiding any form of debate.
Questions to consider as you review the reading.
1, What were the highlights of the material for me?
2. What touched me or gave me new or nuanced insights?
3. What challenged me in this material?
4. What connects or resonates with my experience of the Spiritual Exercises
5. What was relevant to my formation as a prayer companion or spiritual director?
6. What would you like to take to prayer?
Categories: RIDL Formation Intern Reflections