|Posted by Thomas David McMurray on November 12, 2020 at 4:55 PM|
Week of Prayer 6 - God's Call to Me
• Orientations, Volume 2, Part A, Chapter 6, John Veltri. S.J.
• "Inner Compass," Chapter 5, Margaret Silf
• "Inner Compass" Chapter 6, Margaret Silf
• "Consciousness Examen"
• "Daily Awareness Prayer"
• "The Examen - A Tool For Holistic Growth" - John Govin, S.J.
Questions to consider as you review the reading.
1, What were the highlights of the material for me?
2. What touched me or gave me new or nuanced insights?
3. What challenged me in this material?
4. What connects or resonates with my experience of the Spiritual Exercises
5. What was relevant to my formation as a prayer companion or spiritual director?
6. What would you like to take to prayer?
Categories: RIDL Formation Intern Reflections