|Posted by Thomas David McMurray on November 12, 2020 at 5:00 PM|
Week of Prayer 7 - The Reality of Sin
Orientations, Volume 2, Part A, Chapter 7, John Veltri, S.J. (Overview of First Week)
"Readiness for Week 1"
"Sin: The Big Picture" - Vinita Hampton Wright
"Sin Breaks a Relationship, Not Just Rules" - Pat Schoelles
"Sin Reflects a State of Life, Not an Act" - Pat Schoelles
"Sin and Salvation," Chapter 5 in Spiritual Freedom by John English, S.J.
"The Triple Colloquy" (see page 95 in The Ignatian Adventure by Kevin O'Brien, S.J.
"The Triple Colloquy:Grace of Conversion," David Paternostro, S.J.
Adaptations for a Gentler First Week; Orientations, Volume 1, First Week Exercises, John Veltri, S.J.
Questions to consider as you review the reading.
1, What were the highlights of the material for me?
2. What touched me or gave me new or nuanced insights?
3. What challenged me in this material?
4. What connects or resonates with my experience of the Spiritual Exercises
5. What was relevant to my formation as a prayer companion or spiritual director?
6. What would you like to take to prayer?
Categories: RIDL Formation Intern Reflections