|Posted by Thomas David McMurray on February 3, 2021 at 6:40 PM|
Week of Prayer 17: Meditation on the Two Standards
Orientations, Volume 2, Part B, Chapter 26, John Veltri. S.J. (Three Key Exercises And The Decision-Making Dynamic: The Two Standards)
Jesus Today - Spirituality of Radical Freedom, Albert Nolan
Questions to consider as you review the reading.
1, What were the highlights of the material for me?
2. What touched me or gave me new or nuanced insights?
3. What challenged me in this material?
4. What connects or resonates with my experience of the Spiritual Exercises
5. What was relevant to my formation as a prayer companion or spiritual director?
6. What would you like to take to prayer?
Categories: RIDL Formation Intern Reflections