|Posted by Thomas David McMurray on February 3, 2021 at 6:50 PM|
Week of Prayer 19 - Three Ways of Loving
Three Key Exercises and the Decision-Making Dynamic - Chapter 26, Orientations Vol 2: Part
Three Kinds of Humility
"Three Phases of Humility," Choosing Christ in the World, Joseph A. Tetlow, S.J.
"A Different Kind of Fire," The New Spiritual Exercises, Louis M. Savary, pp141-144
Compassion: A Reflection on the Christian Life, Donald P. McNeill, Douglas A. Morrison, Henri J.M. Nouwen, pp16-17
Questions to consider as you review the reading.
1, What were the highlights of the material for me?
2. What touched me or gave me new or nuanced insights?
3. What challenged me in this material?
4. What connects or resonates with my experience of the Spiritual Exercises
5. What was relevant to my formation as a prayer companion or spiritual director?
6. What would you like to take to prayer?
Categories: RIDL Formation Intern Reflections