One making the Spiritual Exercises of Ignatius - in a manner suited for busy people - are asked to commit to 30 consecutive weeks during which you:
- set aside daily at least 30 minutes for prayer and reflection;
- set aside weekly (Sunday evening) 1 hour and 15 minutes for:
a) group sharing on your prayer experience of the past week,
b) reflection/explanation on the theme of the upcoming week,
c) meeting with your spiritual companion.
A Prayer Companion is one who accompanies you in your journey through the Spiritual Exercises in order to support and aid you in:
- noticing the sacred in your life;
- noticing the reality of God's presence and activity in your prayer, work, and relationships;
- noticing the places of life and energy in your daily experience;
- trusting and responding to what you notice;
- growing in deeper friendship and intimacy with God.